Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jeb Corliss? The Flying Squirrel!

I keep track of a few different things in sport.  Having jumped from prefectly good air frames and flown parapents I find what they are doing now with the current technology pretty spectacular.

I had seen Jeff and others fly some amazing stuff on youtube previous but when I caught him talking about this flight and the specific details on some late night talk show I thought to myself...."that dude is gonna die".  :(

Well....sheet...he didn't.....thank goodness.  Easy to ignore the announcer.  Thankfully the flight wasn't as bad as it sounded on the talk show or at least doesn't appear to be. (not like I know anything about it past the pictures)   But no question the dude can fly.  Congrads to Jeff...

No comments: