Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jeb Corliss? The Flying Squirrel!

I keep track of a few different things in sport.  Having jumped from prefectly good air frames and flown parapents I find what they are doing now with the current technology pretty spectacular.

I had seen Jeff and others fly some amazing stuff on youtube previous but when I caught him talking about this flight and the specific details on some late night talk show I thought to myself...."that dude is gonna die".  :(

http://teamcoco.com/video/full-episode-9-15-ashton-kutcher-jeb-corliss-and-musical-guest-foo-fighters

Well....sheet...he didn't.....thank goodness.  Easy to ignore the announcer.  Thankfully the flight wasn't as bad as it sounded on the talk show or at least doesn't appear to be. (not like I know anything about it past the pictures)   But no question the dude can fly.  Congrads to Jeff...

No comments: