Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Norrøna Lyngen down jacket?




First time I have done something like this.  But the price is a $100 off what I paid for mine a couple of years ago.   While not cheap it is an exceptional jacket.  Normal retail is 349 Euro or $465 today!   I get nothing from this.  Just a friendly heads up to the locals that might be interested.  B/C has 47 in stock and three color choices @ $279.16 delivered.  Gotta love a strong dollar.

http://www.backcountry.com/norrna-lyngen-down-jacket-mens

http://www.norrona.com/Products/3172-09/lyngen-down750-jacket-w

http://coldthistle.blogspot.com/2010/03/design-triumphsthe-norrna-lyngen-down.html


NORRØNA (V) MAGAZINE - A ski oddysey from Norrøna on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Stan said...

Hi Dane, I read your review on the Lyngen down jacket and am wondering what are your thoughts on the Trollveggen down jacket?

Dane said...

Trollveggen is a much bigger and heavier jacket than the Lyngen. It is also warmer than the Lyngen. Bjørn-Eivind Årtun used one in Alaska a lot (every trip that I know of) and seemed very happy with it when I quizzed him about it. Although I saw he also used a Lyngen at times more recently. I suspect the Trollveggen is very good, but a little over priced here in NA/USA in comparison to others of similar build/warmth and weight.

peuterey uomo donna said...

good post ..please keep on it . welcome to peuterey uomo donna