Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Adventure?

I get a little stuck at times between work, family and life.  I really just want to play full time.  Love this video because it reminds me, of me some times.  Love the snow board scene ...although I prefer skis :)

Ya, what the hell!  I entered as well.   Now I just have to figure out what to do with our crazy dog when I win! Like that should be a big worry.  



http://www.sierradesigns.com/ayearofadventure.aspx

Little confusing when you read the contest info but I was assured the guide services and lodging are covered during the trips.   But never hurts to ask again when you win!

Ecuador is a 12 day trip.

Everest is a 24 day trip

Alaska is 5 days of Heli Skiing

Good luck!



No comments: