Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Friday, September 28, 2012

Climbing fitness?



Yes, that warm up really was 18 pull ups!    I searched out and talked with John a couple years ago knowing he had over come the same injury I had at the time, which was complete distal detachment of both bicep.  IIRC his advice was something like, "after surgery, suck it up and get back out there!"  I think he was in his mid 60s at the time and already back doing what you see here after those injuries.  Inspirational video.





2 comments:

Dersu said...

When can we expect some new training related posts?

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this web
page is truly nice.
my website :: Pilates Studio Toronto