Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Friday, September 28, 2012

Climbing fitness?

Yes, that warm up really was 18 pull ups!    I searched out and talked with John a couple years ago knowing he had over come the same injury I had at the time, which was complete distal detachment of both bicep.  IIRC his advice was something like, "after surgery, suck it up and get back out there!"  I think he was in his mid 60s at the time and already back doing what you see here after those injuries.  Inspirational video.


Dersu said...

When can we expect some new training related posts?

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this web
page is truly nice.
my website :: Pilates Studio Toronto