Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The last one for today....

I was finished then saw this one of Will...which I han't seen.

Classic study in good form on steep ice.  One I'll eventually watch a few more times myself.

Will Gadd Ice Climbing in Marble Canyon from ARC'TERYX on Vimeo.


Anonymous said...


First off, thanks for the BOA leashes. Pretty basic, but very functional.

Concerning the video, I already saw it on Will's blogspot. Definitely good form and technique, but it is obvious, he has the route wired. Still, a good video to watch.


Dane said...

Basic is good..enjoy the Boa.

More to the point, it is the climbing Will has wired not the climb ;) Watch his sticks (not all that great at times) and that he avoids the old pick holes on purpose.